- 0312-3426976 0312-3421088
1、 准分子蒸溜压力范围为1.0-1.0*10-2Pa ,此时，气体分子的平均自由程与蒸溜器尺寸相近.气体呈过渡流状态。
2、 低真空蒸溜压力范围为2.7*102Pa-l.OPa ,此时气体接近过渡流状态.对真空蒸溜装置的选型、设计、制造、安装、择作等都有较为严格的要求.
3、 粗真空蒸溜压力范围为1.0*104Pa-2.7xl02Pa ,气体的流动属粘滞态，在这个压力范围内迸行蒸溜操作是容易实现的。
5、 分子蒸溜操作压力在1.33*10-2PaOT ,在分子蒸溜或准分子蒸溜装置中，气体的流动为分子的自由运动，也就是说.可以忽视该系统中的其它分子的碰撞和干扰,此时,蒸溜过程受来自液面的蒸发所支配。
Steam slip pressure of submerged slurry pump:
1. The range of vapor pressure is 1.0-1.0 * 10-2Pa. At this time, the average free path of gas molecules is similar to the size of the steamer, and the gas is in the state of transition flow.
2. The pressure range of low vacuum evaporation is 2.7 * 102pa-l.opa, at this time, the gas is close to the state of transition flow. There are strict requirements for the selection, design, manufacture, installation and selection of vacuum evaporation equipment
3. The range of crude vacuum steam sliding pressure is 1.0 * 104pa-2.7xl02pa, and the flow of gas is viscous. It is easy to realize steam sliding operation in this range.
4. Most of the common decompression and steaming processes of submersible slurry pump are operated in the pressure range above 104pa. The mechanism of decompression and steaming is similar to that of atmospheric pressure, and the form of the first pressure steaming device is basically available.
5. The operating pressure of molecular steaming is 1.33 * 10-2paot. In the molecular steaming or excimer steaming device, the gas flow is the free movement of molecules, that is to say, the collision and interference of other molecules in the system can be ignored. At this time, the steaming process is supported by the evaporation from the liquid surface.
The noise reduction performance of the dissipative muffler of the submersible slurry pump is similar to that of the electric energy consumed by the resistance in the circuit. It can reduce the noise in a wide frequency range, so it can reduce the noise and air jet
Engine noise and sound levels such as passing language through pipes are very effective. The amount of noise reduction of the dissipative muffler is related to the acoustic performance of the material, the width of the airflow free passage and the length of the muffler. The greater the sound absorption coefficient of the material, the better the sound attenuation effect. The narrower the width and longer the free passage is, the higher the noise level will be.