- 0312-3426976 0312-3421088
In a modern production system, the reasonable selection of equipment can effectively accelerate the obedience of things, otherwise it will affect the obedience of production. As a kind of equipment for disposing chemical industry, chemical pump selection is more important with our increasing understanding of situation protection. Then I will introduce what should be paid attention to when selecting chemical pump.
1、 Selection principle of chemical pump
1. Make the type and function of the selected pump meet the requirements of process parameters such as unit flow, head, pressure, temperature, cavitation flow and suction head.
2. It must meet the requirements of medium characteristics.
3. For pumps conveying inflammable, explosive, toxic or precious media, the shaft seal shall be reliable or leakage free pumps shall be used, such as magnetic drive pumps, barrier pumps and shield pumps.
For the pump conveying corrosive medium, it is required that the convection parts shall be made of corrosion-resistant materials, such as AFB stainless steel corrosion-resistant pump and CQF engineering plastic magnetic drive pump.
For the pump conveying the medium containing solid particles, it is required that the convection parts shall be made of wear-resistant materials, and if necessary, the shaft seal shall be cleaned with clean liquid.
2、 Selection basis of chemical pump
1. The flow rate is one of the important functional data of the pump, which is simply related to the production ability and transportation ability of all units. For example, the process plan of the planning institute can calculate the normal, very small and very large flow of the pump. When selecting the pump, it is based on the very large flow, and the two flows are normal, and there is no very large flow
Usually, 1.1 times of normal flow can be taken as very large flow.
2. The head required by the device system is another important function data of the pump selection, which is usually selected by expanding the head after 5% - 10% margin.
3. Liquid property, including liquid medium title, physical property, chemical property and other properties, which involves system head, effective cavitation allowance calculation and appropriate pump type, pump material and shaft seal type, etc